We are hiring for a sales-orientated Senior Producer with at least 5 years’ industry experience in a production role, to join our small but very busy department.
We are a friendly, independent and creative VFX studio that have built our reputation on the quality of our work, strong relationships with our clients and artists and a working culture that we’re very proud of.
Building client relationships, looking for new opportunities and keeping your ear to the ground for new and exciting talent to work with are all very relevant to what we do.
- Multi tasking will be a major part of the role. You must possess great organisational skills, enthusiasm and the ability to work in a team
- A detailed understanding of the post production process from script stage to quoting, VFX pipelines with Flame, Nuke, CGI & Motion Graphics in a commercial, digital and long form environment is essential
- You must have an eye for detail and be used to working within tight deadlines
- Experience in dealing with clients is second nature
- Ability of working within a small but very busy team. Being adaptable and able to deal with the changes in workflow that come from this
- Industry contacts to generate new and on going business with both production companies and agencies
- Essential that you understand and are able to negotiate with clients regarding budgets and best route based on this for the creative
- Interest in attending industry events
- Farmers Wife experience is a benefit
To apply email firstname.lastname@example.org or fast-track your application
- Please submit your CV and include 'Senior Sales Post Producer' in subject of email
- Salary dependant on experience