Freefolk are looking for a VFX commercials producer with at least 5 years experience and a proven track record in commercials post production to join our growing team.
Multi-tasking will be a feature of this role as we are a mid-size independent studio. You should possess organisational skills, enthusiasm and ability to work in a team. Plus enjoying socialising with clients and going to industry events.
A detailed understanding of the post production process from script stage, quoting, grading workflows, Flame & CGI VFX in a commercial environment is essential. You must have an eye for detail, experience with dealing with clients and be used to working within tight deadlines.
The rewards are to be part of a flexible and holistic environment where you can be as ambitious as you want to be and where a healthy work/life balance is what we strive for.
- Accurate budgeting, quoting and reconciling of jobs.
- Working closely with agency and production clients to produce work within budget and schedule.
- Managing artists and allocating correct resources to projects.
- Liaise and build relationships with clients and prospective clients.
- Work alongside our EP and artists.
- Must have experience and be familiar with Farmers Wife or similar booking system and be able to schedule. Plus Ftrack experience is helpful but not essential.
- You should also possess strong computer skills.
- Good eye for detail.
- Ability to liase with clients and build strong working relationships with them.
- Be able to work under pressure and ensure deadlines are met.
- Must have very good technical understanding of the overall post process including Grading, 2D & 3D VFX.
- Excellent communication skills.
To apply email email@example.com
- Salary: Dependent on Experience.
- Include ‘VFX Commercials Producer' in the subject of your email.
- Only qualified applicants will be contacted.