We are seeking experienced Nuke Compositors to join our award winning team to work on an exciting new longform project. You will work alongside top VFX professionals in a dynamic studio environment.
- Responsible for creating high quality digital composites and visual effects for feature films and television.
- Seamlessly integrate all the layers or elements of a shot, including live-action and computer graphics elements
- Strong sense of colour, colour-space and attention to detail.
- Ability to do any required tracking (both 2D and 3D).
- Ability to work on complex shots.
- Follow production process and develop creative approaches and problem-solving.
- Proficient in using 2.5d approaches, projections and using 3D environment within Nuke.
- Work closely with VFX Supervisors and 2D Supervisors to composite the numerous elements that complete a VFX shot.
- Work in partnership with lighters and other compositors to ensure shots are delivered to the very highest standard.
- Thorough understanding of compositing multi-channel lighting passes and how each channel contributes to the final image.
- Mastery of Nuke.
- Expert knowledge of compositing as well as integration of 3D elements into plates.
- Experience using multi-pass CG elements.
- Strong artistic skills and meticulous attention to detail.
- Right to work in the UK
- London based or willing to move/travel to London
To apply email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please submit your CV with a link to your website or showreel
- Include ‘NUKE COMPOSITOR’ in subject of email
- Only qualified applicants will be contacted
- No phone calls or drop-ins please