Freefolk is an award winning visual effect studio in Shoreditch working across commercials, film and episodic.
We are looking for an enthusiastic runner interested in progressing within Post Production to work full-time in our London office. Someone who is proactive, friendly and eager to learn will fit in well with the Freefolk team.
- General reception duties/front of house - including answering telephones, transferring calls, emails.
- Opening and closing the studio.
- Greeting clients.
- Preparing studios for clients and staff.
- Keeping reception, rest areas, meeting rooms and suites clean, tidy and well presented.
- Refreshments for clients and staff.
- Collecting lunches.
- Petty Cash handling.
- Running errands.
- Delivering/collecting drives (local).
- Booking couriers/cabs.
- Logging drives.
- An interest in progressing within the Post-Production industry.
- Previous experience not required.
How To Apply:
We encourage applicants from all backgrounds.
- To apply email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please submit a CV and Cover letter.
- Include ‘Office Runner’ in the subject of your email.
- Only qualified applicants will be contacted.