We are looking for a talented CG Generalist to work full time within our highly regarded film and episodic department in London (currently working remotely).
- Ability to execute a broad range of VFX tasks including modeling, texturing, lighting & rendering
- Ensure a high-quality standard of work delivered on time
- Excellent knowledge of Maya and the Arnold Renderer
- 3 years experience working in commercials
- Ability to work under tight deadlines
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Self-motivated and be able to work independently as well as within a team
- A good artistic and visual sense of composition, light, and colour
- Attention to detail and desire to deliver high-quality work
Bonus Points if you have ...
- Experience using Houdini
- Technical skills such as programming/scripting (mel/python)
We encourage applications from all backgrounds.
How To Apply:
To apply email firstname.lastname@example.org or fast track your application
Please submit your CV with a link to your online website or showreel.
Include ' CG Generalist' in the subject of your email.
Only qualified applicants will be contacted