We are looking for a talented junior/mid level Pipeline TD to assist the expansion of the current pipeline.
You will be ensuring the smooth running of tools, software and workflows used in the facility.
As well as being able to demonstrate technical skill and initiative, you will need to be an excellent communicator - your ability to accurately and succinctly communicate between technical developers and non-technical artists will help you thrive in this role.
Several projects are currently planned for the pipeline team:
- Improve the integration of our creative tools to FTrack
- Maintain and extend our delivery tools
- Create new render farm submission tools
- Assist the pipeline supervisor with all aspects of technical components
- Troubleshoot solutions with department supervisors
- Aid in the development of applications and creative pipeline tools and techniques to improve productivity
- Provide updates on pipeline development status, and notifies of any upcoming production risks
- Evaluates and recommend proprietary software
- Keep up on current technology trends and tools both hardware and software
- Strong understanding of Python and Linux
- Experience working with 2D/3D applications (eg. Nuke, Maya)
- Solid understanding of the Visual Effects pipeline
- Previous experience as a Pipeline TD preferred
- Experience using Ftrack API is an asset
- Experience developing user interfaces with PySide or PyQt
- Familiarity with source control software
- A degree in Computer Science, Computer Graphics or other related field
Dependant on experience.
To apply email email@example.com or fast track your application
- Please submit your CV with a link to your website or showreel
- Include 'Pipeline Assistant' in subject of email
- Only qualified applicants will be contacted
- No phone calls or drop-ins please