This position is for talented freelance Nuke Compositors interested in being added to our database
We are seeking experienced Nuke Compositors to join our award winning team. You will work alongside top VFX professionals in a dynamic studio environment.
- Responsible for creating high quality digital composites and visual effects for feature films and television.
- Seamlessly integrate all the layers or elements of a shot, including live-action and computer graphics elements
- Strong sense of colour, colour-space and attention to detail.
- Ability to do any required tracking (both 2D and 3D).
- Ability to work on complex shots.
- Follow production process and develop creative approaches and problem-solving.
- Proficient in using 2.5d approaches, projections and using 3D environment within Nuke.
- Work closely with VFX Supervisors and 2D Supervisors to composite the numerous elements that complete a VFX shot.
- Work in partnership with lighters and other compositors to ensure shots are delivered to the very highest standard.
- Thorough understanding of compositing multi-channel lighting passes and how each channel contributes to the final image.
- Mastery of Nuke.
- Expert knowledge of compositing as well as integration of 3D elements into plates.
- Experience using multi-pass CG elements.
- Strong artistic skills and meticulous attention to detail.
- Right to work in the UK
- London based or willing to move/travel to London
To apply email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please submit your CV with a link to your website or showreel
- Include ‘NUKE COMPOSITOR’ in subject of email
- Only successful applicants will be contacted
- No phone calls or drop-ins please