We are looking for an enthusiastic proactive individual to join our busy facility with a desire for a career in VFX. As well as a strong personality to work in client services, the ideal candidate will need to possess excellent time management and multi-tasking skills with an ambitious desire for a career in post production. Responsibilities also include petty cash handling & accounting and facilities management.
The role will also incorporate occasional working in the media transfer department.
- Reporting to Office Manager
- Handling & accounting for petty cash float
- Working directly with our clients to provide high-end service
- Preparing office and suites and maintaining high standards throughout the day
- Local runs as required
- Prior work experience, ideally in media sector
- Previous experience in post production/running would be advantageous
- Good communication skills
- Ideally proficient in creative software, however previous use or knowledge a must (e.g. Adobe CC package, Premiere Pro, After Effects)
- Understanding file types and specifications for encoding
- Exhibit attention to detail for QC
- Available immediately
To apply email email@example.com or fast-track your application
- Please submit your CV with a link to your online website or showreel (if appropriate)
- Include 'Runner' in subject of email
- No phone calls or drop-ins please
- Due to the volume of applications we receive only successful applicants will be contacted.