We are looking for Digital Matte Painters to work freelance within our Film and Episodic Department on an exciting new project starting in November.
You must be in the UK with the right to work or be set up to freelance from Europe.
- Ability to create photo-realistic digital matte paintings
- Good understanding of all aspects of the digi-matte workflow with a strong knowledge of how to combine 2D and 3D elements
- Experience working with shoot data including photographic and reference data, HDRIs and photogrammetry.
- Assist with the development and look of a shot/sequence with the team
- Work with the CG and Compositing teams to ensure shots are delivered to a high standard.
- Great communication skills.
- Ability to work to a schedule and meet deadlines whilst maintaining a high standard of work.
- Regular communication with supervisor and production.
- Keep up to date with new tools, software, data and other related technology.
We encourage applications from all backgrounds.
To apply email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please submit your CV with a link to your portfolio or showreel.
- Include ‘DMP’ in the subject of the email.
- Only qualified applicants will be contacted.