TNT/Paramount / The Alienist
Working closely with overall VFX Supervisor Kent Houston and VFX Producer Wendy Garfinkle their VFX covered a wide range of shots and sequences, from CGI heavy multi layered hero scenes to intricate work of sitting an eyelash, barely a pixel wide, on a finger.
The team, lead by Freefolk's VFX Supervisor Steve Murgatroyd, built the entire CG sets of Washington Square, Stuyvesant Square and Greenpoint docks and extended many of the impressive practical sets constructed at the studio in Budapest. The largest build for the 3D team was New York's famous Bowery, with it's overhead railtrack and down at heel establishments.
- VFX Producer / Paramount Wendy Garfinkle
- VFX Supervisor / Paramount Kent Houston
- Senior VFX Coordinator / Paramount Rebecca Vujanovic
- VFX Supervisor Steve Murgatroyd
- CG Supervisor Rich Thomas
- Lead Lighting TD Harin Hirani
- Pipeline TD Jerome Samson
- Senior Producer Tony Willis
- Production Coordinator Hazel Wright
- VFX Editor James Osborne
- Digital Matte Painter Adam Leary