John Lewis / Clearance
We combined several motion control lighting passes per shot to facilitate the reveal of the products by the advancing light. On set the neon 'rope' was flagged with a traveling drape, which acted as a guide for animating the leading edge in flame.
Finally the 'NOW ON' AND ONLINE' were built in 3D to match the existing neon lines and composited in flame.
Paul Harrison graded the spots and Steve Murgatroyd supervised on set and was the flame artist.
- Director Dan Tobin Smith
- Agency/Client adam&eveDDB
- Production Company Dan Tobin Smith Studio
- Producer Danielle Edwards
- Agency Producer Michael McCarthy
- Colour Grading Paul Harrison
- VFX Supervisor Steve Murgatroyd
- Flame Steve Murgatroyd
- 3D Harin Hirani
- Post Producer Fi Kilroe
- DOP Tim Green
- Editor Russell Oxenden @ Figment Editing
- Audio 750 mph