CyberSmile / #TrollingIsUgly
Led by social media influencer and body confidence campaigner, Chessie King, the campaign demonstrates the devastating effect that digital abuse can have on young people. We took the trolling comments literally and deformed Chessie in response to show exactly what it looks like.
The campaign started with a post on Chessie’s Instagram profile where she talks about body confidence, which got over 150,000 views in the first 12 hours. Working in real-time the creative team followed through on live stories morphing Chessie in response to direct trolling messages.
- Advertiser The Cybersmile Foundation
- Agency adam&eveDDB
- VFX Supervisor/Creative Director Jason Watts
- CCO Richard Brim
Rasmus Smith Bech
Lily Scarlett Hurst
- Agency Producer Suzy MacGregor
- Executive Producer Fi Kilroe
- Producer Charles Gillett
- Lead Nuke Artist Kayley Fernandes
- Nuke Artist Rob Sheridan
- Flame Artist Brandon Danowski