Warburtons / Pride & Breadjudice
Peter Kay meets Mr Darcy in Warburtons 'Pride & Breadjudice' directed by Declan Downey (Another Film Company) for WCRS. Pitching his campaign idea to Jonathan Warburton, Kay fantasises himself in a seed-y tale of love, loaves and linseeds in a hilarious parody to popular period dramas.
Following on from Kermit's Muppet Extravaganza and Stallone's Deliverers spots, comedian Peter Kay takes the lead role in the latest campaign for the bakery brand, for their seeded batch loaf.
Freefolk VFX Supervisor Jason Watts and Lead Flame Artist Steve Murgatroyd oversaw the post work, with a Grade by Paul Harrison.
- Director Declan Lowney
- Agency/Client WCRS / Engine Group
- Production Company Another Film Company
- Agency Producer Helen Powlette
- Executive Creative Director Billy Faithfull
- Executive Producer Simon Monhemius
- VFX Producer Cheryl Payne
- VFX Supervisor Jason Watts
- Colourist Paul Harrison
- Lead Flame Artist Steve Murgatroyd
- Flame Artist Andy Copping
- Editor Leo King / Stitch
- Sound GCRS