Save the Children / Every Child Matters
Seen from point of view of an aid worker from the charity, the film explores the harsh realities upon children in vastly different circumstances.
Paul Harrison comments, 'Simon's camera of choice in the more compact Sony A7 meant its photographic qualities, dynamic range and unobtrusiveness gave versatility for shooting on the move and with small children.
We wanted the grade to enhance the photography rather than impose upon it. Trying to retain a more photographic realism to the film. With the different scenes, places and countries featured a sense of coherence was reflected in the grade.'
- Director Simon Ratigan
- Agency/Client Save the Children
- Production Company adam & eve DDV
- Producer Mike Wells
- Agency Producer Matt Craige
- Executive Post Producer Fi Kilroe
- Post Producer Vittorio Giannini
Executive Creative Directors
- VFX Supervisor Judy Roberts
- Lead Flame Judy Roberts
- Flame Ross Macpherson
- Nuke Kayley Fernandes
- Colourist Paul Harrison
Bob Pendar Hughes
- Editor Adam Spivey @ The Playroom
- Audio Factory Studios